Stampin’ Celebration Inspiration Challenge

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

SCIC10 Top 3

Aaaahhh!!!  I can't believe I forgot that it was Wednesday today!!  I've been such a stamper slacker lately, it's not even funny.  If it wasn't for my ultra amazing design team, this challenge blog probably would have come to a complete stand-still this summer.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm really looking forward to school starting and having a regular schedule again.  Between hubby and the kiddos, we have been on the go all summer long. 

But you didn't come here to listen to me whine.  You came here to find out our Top 3 for the week!  I was so excited to see that we had eight entries.  How awesome is that?!  And all of you guys did such a terrific job.  I wish we could just choose all eight of you!  :)  It really was a great inspiration piece that Candace picked out.  So without further ado (or whining!!)  here are the Top 3 design team picks for SCIC10:













Thanks again for playing along with us.  Stop by tomorrow and see what we have in store for our next challenge.  And remember to tell your friends to stop by too!

3 comments:

Nance Leedy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Thank you so much, I am thrilled. I really loved this inspiration photo--the colors, the texture and the patterns. That is one fab wedding cake. Congratulations to the other two winners--fabulous cards, all!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH! Thank you soooo much! All the entries were amazing! Can't wait to play again!

Franca said...

Wonderful creations.

I am to late, but would like to show you my card


my card

Thank you for this inspiration

Post a Comment