Stampin’ Celebration Inspiration Challenge

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Introducing our Design Team!!!

Hi Stampers!

Today I have the piviledge of introducing you to our fabulous Stampin' Celebration Design Team!  I am so excited that these ultra-talented stampers will be joining us every week!

ALLISON OHRAN of Sweet Impressions




CANDACE LAWLOR of CJ Lawlor Designs




KARI LINDER of Stampin' Essentials



ROCHELLE GOULD of I stamp, I create, I have fun!




Then of course there's me:
KRYSTAL DE LEEUW of Krystal's Cards



Can you imagine the stampin' goodness you are going to see each and every week from this team?!  I just can't wait for next Thurday to arrive, so I can show you their amazing projects!!  Now if I could only think of a creative name to call them besides just Design Team... any ideas?

Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to come back next Thursday, May 6th, for our first ever Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge!
Happy Stamping!

1 comments:

Arielle H Gordon said...

Hey - what an awesome team! Everyone is so awesome & I'm thrilled to see Rochelle there, too - she's got skills!!! I can't wait... COME ON THURSDAY!!!

Post a Comment